Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



After not planning my menus for the past two weeks, I'm back in the saddle!

MONDAY--Sassy Potato Corn Chowder (crockpot) and salad

TUESDAY--Parmesan Chicken Nuggets, tater tots, broccoli

WEDNESDAY--Pack Meeting, and I'm assigned a salad. My son and the Den Leader are both gluten-free, so she asked me to bring something my boy can eat (and she can too). Since I don't know what else they will be having that he can eat, I'm planning a salad that can serve as a meal. We'll see if he eats it!

Black Bean and Corn Salad, Mexican Chicken (crockpot), Tostitos Scoops, sour cream

THURSDAY--BBQ at my aunt's house

FRIDAY--Cheesy chicken and rice casserole (crockpot), salad

SATURDAY--Wild Rice and Ham Chowder (crockpot) but I'll probably leave out the rice because there's already plenty of carb in it with the potatoes. I plan to use up the ham bone and some chunks of ham in my freezer.

SUNDAY--Pork Chop Bake (pineapple, bell pepper, onion)...so delicious and easy! I made this with thin chops, and it cooks up faster, so watch the time! Serve with salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment